Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here's a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
The Franchise Conversion Officer facilitates the end-to-end process of converting non-SEAOIL stations into the SEAOIL brand within a specific geographical area
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Negotiates the terms and conditions of the conversion packages and contracts with prospective clients.
2. Discusses and seeks approval for all related costs.
3. Ensures continuous and effective client relationship management throughout the conversion process.
4. Endorses all converted stations to the Station Turnover and Rollout Team, subsequent to signing of the contract.
5. Ensures the complete collection of related fees/payments in compliance with prescribed schedules.
6. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all related reports and monitoring templates, including those related to leads generation and assessment.
7. Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Selling and negotiation skills, customer-oriented, driving skills
- Any industry; Open to accepting internal candidates - Branded and Independent Retail teams are good source of internal candidates
- Frequent travelling, including weekends if needed
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines--a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.