- Solicits new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting (telemarketing), outside sales calls on accounts within area assignment, new referral accounts, inactive listings of file or accounts in the existing Company’s Customer Database as endorsed by the Country Manager and other new sources ; Renders site inspections and written communications as scheduled and as assigned to identify and qualify new business prospects
- Proposal and Managing set up, schedules, requirements and overall necessary functions to the implementation of tradeshows, conventions, and Increases involvement with existing clients by visiting tradeshows, conventions, areas/buildings, hotels and restaurants areas/buildings, hotels and restaurants
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and draft policies on those based on how to promote products and services while working with the Sales Team ( this includes online marketing, SEO, sem, advertising, graphics and material preparation, visual display, sale events preparation, leaflet distribution, webmail newsletter, text blasting, email blasting, telemarketing, cold calling, direct saturation, in-store marketing activities etc.)
- Further develops multi-tier relationships to increase clients’ accounts by participating in marketing activities when scheduled
- Consults with Inventory system or the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor or Product Development Associate on product availability and specifications such as design, color, and packaging, etc.
- Attends & participates in sales department meetings
- Builds referrals & leads new & existing client network
- Provide alternative Marketing methods by researching marketing trends, suggests ads placements either by conventional methods like newspaper, magazines, etc and or modern methods like online advertising, website promotions, in store promotions, thematic sale events,
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning with the Sales Team to ensure the sales and profitability of the Company’s product offerings and services, analyze business developments and monitors the industry’s market trends online and offline
- Initiate market research and analyze findings in comparison with the offerings of competitors which includes price checks. Consult randomly the existing clients to gain advice regarding the types of products or services which are expected to be in demand
- Defines, records & monitors daily sales targets through Sales Calls Report & New Accounts Report
- Consults the Customer Service Representative regarding the feedback and concerns of the existing or new clients and cascade the relevant information to the Manager and Sales Team which they can provide proactive solutions
- Performs other administrative deliverables as assigned by the Country Manager and Sr. Sales Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with SEO and SEM knowledge and background as well as online advertising
- Required skill(s): Communication skill, critical thinking, analytical, technical, planning, Photoshop, Corel
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Palanan, Makati City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
A DTI, IPO, SEC REGISTERED & CERTIFIED COMPANYAs a leader in the Commercial Furniture and Business Furniture & Interiors market we have assembled what we believe to be a terrific collection of excellent, high quality furniture solutions designed specifically for today's environment. Cost U less Group established in 2007 is a professionally managed Business with a proven and credible track record having delivered various projects and its products and services across the Philippine’s leading Architects, Interior Designers and Project Managers, Top 5000 Companies and Small to Medium institutions, Schools, Churches and Government agencies. Our skill is transforming their ideas into designs with a truly satisfying customer and client experience.Our Products have been manufactured through stringent processes in factories from a variety of countries including China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, Germany, U.S.A., India and South East Asia with whom we have a long and established relationship. We also manufacture many items here in the Philippines, such as our Customized Ergodynamic & Longlife Office chairs, Workstations, File Cabinets, Contract Furniture & Lifetime Interiors. With Warehousing & Manufacturing plants in Guangdong, Shenzhen, & Tianjin China and Taguig & Bulacan Philippines, we can provide a truly national focus with a national distribution network second to none. “Our Makati office furniture showroom is open for your use. Our web site is open 24/7.”Our space planning and great designs allow for you to select from a multitude of co-ordinated office layouts from the front end at reception, through the administration workstation area, executive offices and meeting rooms. From the very beginning, Cost U Less’ approach to business was highly consumer oriented – delivering the best quality product at the most economic pricing.Sensing the growing demand for quality products, Cost U Less invested in warehousing, factories, office buildings, a showroom, workshops, logistics equipment, transportation etc.Cost U Less’ current projects are the expansion and construction of its new state of the art Showroom and office in Makati City Philippines, and the diversification of its reach in terms of marketing & sales.Cost U Less established a stable infrastructure that supported optimal distribution of products at the most economic terms to its customers. Cost U Less also employed several local staff and invested in their development through education, training and experience across industries. The group also manages an exclusive brand portfolio of Ergodynamic, Longlife, Sumo, Sumotop, Lifetime Interiors, Isafe, Factory 2 U, and Cost U Less.On the industrial front, Cost U Less has stabilized operations in Office & Restaurant Furniture assembly and manufacturing and other products. Cost U Less’ service sector covers Fit out, Space Planning, 3D design & conceptualization and sustainability. Cost U Less’ also offers consultation services and brokerage services.