- Candidate must be a Graduate of Geodetic Engineering with or without license
- At least 2-3 years experience in actual survey of land and or mining area, relocation using total station, GPS & other surveying instruments.
- Knowledge on Mapinfo or ArcGIS, autoCAD is a must.
- Knowledge in plotting, preparation and updating Topographic & geological Maps.
- Knowledge in registration, verification, conversion and titling of lands.
- Hardworking, computer literate and can work w/ minimal supervision.
- Full-time or part time employee and grow with the company
- Conduct surveys to determine exact positions, measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas, volumes, contours, or other features of land surfaces
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards
- Capability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and workloads
Requirements * Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 2
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: Yes