Your key job responsibilities as the Head of Online Casino in Manila, Philippines will include:
- Manage P&L of the casino product group
- Work with management / CEO to develop and implement casino strategy
- Define the Global long-term strategy and prioritisation of product roadmap ensuring on-going development of new features
- Work closely with customer services to ensure best practices are standard
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on analytics
- Manage the budgeting process
- Team building, management / leadership
- Manage the product lifecycle for Gaming products from market scoping to board sign off through to delivery, launch and optimisation of products
- Maintain customer focus, utilising customer insight, usability testing, web analytics and competitive trends.
- Developing a UX strategy to enhance 'player journey'
- Commercial negotiation and relationship management with third party suppliers
- Work with in-house software development team to deliver effective integrations and maintain a continual flow of new content
- 7+ years of experience of working within an online Casino role
- 3-5 years of online Casino P&L Management with a highly regarded online casino brand
- 5+ years of online marketing, with particular emphasis in areas of conversion, CRM / retention, and maximising player lifetime value
- Experience of developing a highly engaging UX strategy and innovative player journey experience
- Experience of devising an internationally scalable growth strategy
- Ability to manage staff effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to work effectively with other highly talented individuals
If you wish to view additional , please click through to our job section.