Represent the business unit(s) for the assigned suppliers and oversee that key milestones of the product creation process are met between creation centres (CC) and suppliers.
- Ensure that the suppliers meet all key milestones and KPIs of the product creation process on time and with quality for defined categories.
- Key involvement in the escalation of issues which cannot be resolved by CC and the supplier.
- Understand and implement all transfer policies ensuring product integrity (quality, aesthetics, cost) is maintained at all phases of the process with minimal or no delay in production timing.
- Ensure product is developed and engineered with focus on productivity and manufacturing efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Continuously build up category specific capabilities within the internal and supplier teams and be the spokesperson for the category in the supplier group/OC.
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers in continuous upgrades of technical applications and processes including the development and implementation of new technologies.
- Drive effective teamwork by actively coaching and supporting internal and supplier team members to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Brand Operations
- Transport & Logistics
- Management experience, including leading , developing and motivating people and building effective teams
- Strong understanding of apparel manufacturing
- Good understanding of costing principles
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Four year college or university degree
- At least 5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry in a technical capacity with managerial experience
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
Job Title: Manager Development APP
Contract Type: Full time