- Provides accounts receivable aging analysis and give administrative support to ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection.
- Manages and coordinates billing disputes and resolves billing-related issues within his control and limits of authority.
- In-charge in the over-all operation of DEALERS accounts related to billing and collection, tax compliance/reports, incentive, and documentation.
- Coordinate billing disputes and incomplete receiving reference to customers, ASM and Logistics for immediate resolution of billing issues.
- Maintain up-to-date billing procedures as to customer requirements and credit line facility.
- Provide Management with analytical reports based on sales data per category on a monthly basis to determine the sales performance of Dealers.
- Provide AR-Trade aging and collection analysis that will reflect Dealers Accounts
- Prepares reports and analysis required for the account.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Knowledgeable in SAP System
- Worked in Manufacturing or other related industries.
- With experience in credit & collection
- With good analytical skills
- Can work under pressure
- Proficient in several MS Office application skills-advanced Excel knowledge required
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!