The world's largest online gaming and sports betting software supplier and create the most authentic gaming experience.
- Responsible in conducting games and keeping track of the games and player’s actions following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Responsible in learning and fully understanding the rules of each video stream presentation offered to customers.
- Adheres to facility floor rules as graded in the performance Matrix schedule and other rules management may put in place at anytime.
- Administers the casino games on a given table schedule.
- Deals casino games in accordance with what the computer prompt dictates.
- Runs the facility tables as instructed by the Facility Supervisor.
- Reports immediately to facility supervisor any problem and/or unusual activities in gaming areas, colleagues, tables, chats and the likes.
- Responsible in maintaining the favorable state of physical condition and aesthetic appeal.
- Entertains players and answers queries in a certain limit such as: game procedures (i.e. Placing of bets, logging in and how to start up with game)
- Performs photo shooting as required by the management intended for Market development strategies.
- Responsible in maintaining the pleasant and courteous attitude with gaming patrons.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned.
- Video Stream Presenters must have the desire to help player enjoy themselves, a willingness to do the same things repeatedly, the ability to communicate in writing.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what players are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Perceptual Speed – The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns.
- Handling and Moving Objects – Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Candidates must at least be a High School graduate.
- Proficient in Mandarin Language (speak, write and read)
- Knowledgeable in typing simplified Chinese
- Willing to work in Online Gaming Company
- Mandarin Assessment
- Initial Interview
- Client Interview
- Job Offer
Position 1: Mandarin Front Desk
Industry: Chinese Construction Real Estate
Location: Taguig City
Salary: Php 60,000
Position 2: Mandarin Executive Assistant
Industry: Events and Advertising
Location: Makati City
Salary: Php 50,000 - Php 70,000 All basic
Position 3: Mandarin Accounts Payable
Industry: Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Salary: Php 80,000 - Php 100,000