- Designing and implementing Java-based applications. Analyzing user requirements to inform application design. Defining application objectives and functionality
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Developing and testing software. Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise. Producing detailed design documentation. Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology
- Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication Good organizational skills and able to work as part of a team
- Proficient with Java 8 Lambda, Stream, Optional, etc. spring boot and spring application framework and spring MVC Good if a Full stack developer Experience with version control applications SVN, bitbucket, mercurial, GIT gitlab or github
- Knowledgeable in Jenkins
- Experience on unit testing JUnit or have use Mockito Framework for testing Experience with continuous integration and integrating APIs. Good understanding in Design Patterns and best practices in Java
- Knowledgeable in Webservices such as REST and SOAP.
- Knowledge in Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud. knowledgeable in Application security
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.