At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move. ...
- Conduct pre-tender discussions with Key Account Manager (KAM), Product, Pricing to understand strategy and requirements of upcoming RFQs.
- Coach and support KAMs to ensure a full preparation work done prior to RFQ including but not limited to providing a quality TIF, drive
- decision making where possible through pre-tender calls with regional stakeholders, trigger early any Finance, Risk and Legal topics,
- and recommend tender pre-work activities when necessary.
- Handover of pre-tender preparation intelligence to the assigned TM.
- To act as Project Manager of the assigned tender, to facilitate and streamline communication among different groups and functions within the organization, to faciliate and drive strategy setting and value proposition.
- To lead and coordinate entire tender process to ensure timely execution and quality submission.
- To faciliate pre-submission meeting to discuss reviews (e.g. rates analysis reviews based on tender strategy as advised by Account Manager,
- RFQ compliance reviews, Terms and Conditions/Pricing Facts reviews etc.).
- To secure and provide feedback on lost or won opportunities to identify internal gaps in the tender process through internal KPI reviews.
- To disclose gaps in capability, pricing or customer relationship for the purpose of enabling our Management to conduct a targeted
- corrective action through PTR reviews.
- To prepare and upload of all required tender documents into the tender platform (e.g. minutes, checklists, tender docs).
- To support and lead assigned global and regional initiatives or projects.
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned to support business goals.
- Diploma in Business or Logistics or its equivalent
- At least two (2) years of Tender Management related experience, handling airfreight and ocean freight tenders or pricing
- Project management knowledge and experience a must
- Experience in Sharepoint is a plus.
- Independent, energetic, self-starter, pro-active, adaptable and able to prioritize and manage multiple task
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, urgency, reliability, ownership on deliverables, commitment to task and results focus.
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and manage relationships and contacts across multiple functions and frontiers
- High competency with Microsoft Office such as Excel (intermediate to advance level), Powerpoint etc.
- Customer oriented attitude / key account interaction experience
Tender Management Sr. Associate
Taguig, NCR (National Capital Region), Philippines
Sales/Key Account Management
Type of Contract:
Tender Management Sr. Associate Benefits
We offer paid Bereavement Leave of 3 days for the death an immediate family member.
We offer Birthday Gift for employees to be given during their birth month.
We offer paid Birthday Leave to be availed on the employees'birth month.
We offer paid Emergency Leave of 3 days based on acceptable exigencies.
We offer a non-taxable monthly laundry cash assistance.
We offer financial protection or assistance in dealing with adverse circumstances or surviving dependents in the event of the insured's death.
We offer reimbursement of hospital bills with maximum amount of Php20,000 for normal delivery and Php30,000 for miscarriage and legal abortion provided that medical procedures are performed.
We offer a non-taxable monthly medical cash assistance to support the employee's medical needs.
We offer great HMO benefits with dental coverage to help the employee on difficult times of sickness and emergency.
We offer an annual reimbursement for medicine and optical needs.
We're strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
We offer monthly rice allowance
We offer point to point shuttle service for employee's convenience.
We offer paid Sick Leave
We offer monthly transportation cash assistance.
We offer a non-taxable monthly cash assistance for the employee's basic needs such as clothing.
We offer paid Vacation Leave
Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.