As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, world-class, leading edge, secure, hyper-scale based solutions throughout all levels of the cloud stack. Oracle’s cloud eco-system is the only complete business cloud platform on the planet, with market leading and business transforming solutions spanning SaaS, DaaS, PaaS and IaaS. Oracle’s Cloud applications, such as Enterprise Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and Supply Chain Management are used by thousands of customers across the globe and are the broadest, most innovative in the industry, providing businesses with adaptive intelligence, standardized business processes and competitive advantage at low cost.
As part of market leading ERP Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud offers a broad suite of modules and capabilities designed to empower modern finance and deliver customer success with streamlined processes, increased productivity, and improved business decisions.
The Oracle ERP Cloud Product Development Team is looking for passionate, innovative, high caliber, team oriented super stars that seek being a major part of a transformative revolution in the development of modern business cloud based applications. We are seeking highly capable, best in the world developers, architects and technical leaders at the very top of the industry in terms of skills, capabilities and proven delivery; who seek out and implement imaginative and strategic, yet practical, solutions; people who calmly take measured and necessary risks while putting customers first.
- You will work on ERP cloud product development.
- Design new user-facing features to meet business requirements on full stack
- Deliver high quality code
- Create automated unit and functional tests
- Optimize application for maximum speed
- Problem solving with analysis, problem identification and resolution
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- BS or MS in Computer sciences or Software engineering of 6+ years of front-end development experiences
- Oracle JET (app dev framework: requireJS, knockout, signals) Angular (Ionic) W3C WebComponents JSON REST Xcode application (high-level) Android (Studio) (high-level)
- General tools: NPM, GIT, bash scripting Cordova framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent team work, technical driven, highly self-motivated and independent
- ERP /SCM related knowledge would be a big plus
- Flexible to work in out of business hours to handle critical customer issues.