At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move. ...
- Lead the effort to HR automation and digitalization (A&D)
- Manages multiple projects effectively - define the scope, direct and prioritize resources, deliver on time, and generate the best outcome
- Connect the dots with other A&D efforts to ensure Schenker-wide consistency
- Develop and maintain/report out overall project plans (and business cases) for assigned projects, including objectives, achievements, costs/value, deliverables, resourcing, risks and interdependencies to other projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders and manages their multiple demands expectation
- Identifies alerts & mitigate emerging issues/risks, focuses on sustainable solutions.
- Discipline to maintain proper project documentation.
- Partner cross-functionally with HRIT and others to build strong relationships to ensure collaborative focus towards the A&D process & technology.
- Assist in shaping user experience with the A&D roll-out
- Maintain agility to support changing business needs and takes initiative to lead improvement where needed.
- Able to work in areas of ambiguity, makes sound analysis of circumstances and develop holistic solutions to remove barriers for project teams, and having crucial conversations focusing on successful outcomes.
- Monitors the project relationships and dependencies, as well as overall integration and issues
- Grow automation and digital applications footprint. Bring new offerings/applications within the Schenker eco-system and deliver greater value to internal customers.
- Collaborate with HRIT to have that laser focus on A&D process & technology.
- Co-create the A&D demand paper (scope, specification, benefits) and follows through for approval
- Articulates impacts and risks of A&D and generate the best outcome
- Understand employee/customer's operational challenges and manage their multiple demands
- Develop realistic project plan, schedule and sequence activities for quick completion
- Support testing requirements before and during UAT
- Deliver timely and project deliverables which include monthly reporting, monitoring, and tracking project activities and proper documentation
- Active personal participation and leadership to promote A&D portfolio and shape user experience in A&D adoption
- Develop, maintain, and present a high-quality application-based demo.
- Prepare and document success cases and associated value realized by the customer through the implementation of A&D
- Deliver A&D against agreed KPI's
- Bachelor's Degree in any course
- Has at least 3 to 5 years experience working in a Shared Service setup handling multiple projects, agile methodology, and standards/best practices design
- Project Management Skills (project management, delivery, and budget management) with knowledge on SCRUM principles; SCRUM Certified (preferred)
- Track record of leveraging technology to drive Automation & Digitization within a global matrix environment across multiple businesses and initiatives.
- Drives results - manage deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs; drives scope development & management
- Strong, broad, and deep knowledge and understanding of Enterprise-wide solutions (Peoplesoft, SAP, etc.) and Cloud-based solutions (Workday, etc.).
- Excellent technical communication and presentation skills both verbal and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong professional presence; effective interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Excellent at prioritization and time management especially in areas of ambiguity or competing demands; addresses obstacles that may prevent the project from moving forward.
- Deep understanding of a highly complex multi-application, multi-function environment
- Skilled at building partnerships with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
- Continuously learning and developing professional expertise. The mindset to innovate and generate new opportunities for Automation & Digitization footprint. Considers the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Takes initiative and acts with confidence.
- Comfortable managing complex situations and adapting situationally
- Team management - strong collaborator, good facilitation and consensus-building skills; manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success; strong mentorship
- Courage - recognize resistance and overcome it; ability to control project issues while avoiding power confrontations. Thinking in opportunities instead of barriers.
GHRS Project Lead
Taguig, NCR (National Capital Region), Philippines
Contract Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt
Type of Contract:
GHRS Project Lead Benefits
We offer financial protection to an employee who suffered work related injury.
We offer paid Bereavement Leave of 3 days for the death an immediate family member.
We offer Birthday Gift for employees to be given during their birth month.
We offer paid Birthday Leave to be availed on the employees'birth month.
We offer paid Emergency Leave of 3 days based on acceptable exigencies.
We offer a non-taxable monthly laundry cash assistance.
We offer financial protection or assistance in dealing with adverse circumstances or surviving dependents in the event of the insured's death.
We offer reimbursement of hospital bills with maximum amount of Php20,000 for normal delivery and Php30,000 for miscarriage and legal abortion provided that medical procedures are performed.
We offer great HMO benefits with dental coverage to help the employee on difficult times of sickness and emergency.
We offer an annual reimbursement for medicine and optical needs.
We're strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
We offer monthly rice allowance
We offer point to point shuttle service for employee's convenience.
We offer paid Sick Leave
We offer monthly transportation cash assistance.
We offer a non-taxable monthly cash assistance for the employee's basic needs such as clothing.
We offer paid Vacation Leave
Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.