Moreover, we are recognized in the region as:
One of the top 10 pharma companies
A market leader in most of the therapeutic areas we play in for the Human Pharma business
The No. 1 company in the Animal Health business
We do take our employees’ development seriously and are committed to helping them grow through extensive development programs, career opportunities, and a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? Please apply for the position below.
The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS), for the Poultry division, is responsible for the overall execution of all sales and marketing plans, promotional strategies, and projects of assigned products within the assigned territory while also ensuring adherence to the company established compliance policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimize calls to customers and executes sales business plans. Ensures that sales target for assigned products is achieved.
- Monitor, analyze, interpret, and communicates the results of trial protocols.
- Creates, Maintains, and updates customer profiles, customer marketing plans, and rolling sales forecasts.
- Execute marketing and technical programs within the specified budget.
- Establishes and develops close and intimate relationships with customers, key opinion leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Validates and documents customer product complaints and, when appropriate, facilitates the dispatch, destruction, or disposal of defective products.
- Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact the business.
- Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain the account.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts in order to maintain the client's excellent reputation within the animal health community and internally.
- Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management.
- Can be assigned to other territories or districts as deemed necessary.
North Mindanao and other nearby areas as deemed necessary.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- A relevant degree in Veterinary Medicine and/or Animal Science is not required but is an advantage
- Sales experience in Human Pharma/Animal Health industry is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and geographically flexible
- Knows how to drive a Manual Transmission vehicle
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mindanao and nearby areas
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Note to Recruitment Agencies:
Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies that BI does not have existing contracts with.BI will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for the hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to BI employees or BI offices without BI’s prior permission.