With more than 30 years of proven experience, SunPower is a global leader in solar innovation and sustainability. SunPower is a company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. You have the opportunity to join the company that helped establish solar markets around the world and continues to innovate in the renewable energy space. SunPower has facilities in the US, Europe and Asia, and we are seeking talented people to join us in building a clean energy future.
Our unique approach emphasizes the seamless integration of advanced SunPower technologies, delivering complete solar solutions and lasting customer value. We are passionately committed to changing the way our world is powered, and we are guided by our legacy of innovation, optimism, perseverance, and integrity.
Widely recognized as the world’s standard for solar, SunPower produces the world’s highest efficiency solar products. Our quality and reliability standards far exceed those of any other company in the industry.
In order to unlock shareholder value, accelerate innovation and enhance customer value, SunPower will separate into two independent, publicly traded companies, strategically aligned and complementary, focusing on distinct offerings. Newly-formed Maxeon Solar Technologies will be the leading global technology innovator, manufacturer and marketer of premium solar panels, carrying on the decades’ long legacy in setting quality and performance standards.
As we look to the future, we are seeking a world-class Credit Analyst based in ROHQ, Binan, Philippines. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower. Are you ready to change the way our world is powered?
Summary of Role:
SunPower is seeking for a Credit Analyst. This position is responsible for evaluating creditworthiness and risk profile of the business by analyzing their financial data and deciding whether to extend credit limit or not. He/She will directly report to Credit Manager and will work closely with the AR Collections team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessments of credit requests, including new requests, change requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit limit to customers by producing financial ratios using SunPower credit scoring
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies/variances
- Ensures accurate compilation, analysis, reporting of credit recommendations
- Timely update Customer Profile payment terms and credit limit once proper approvals are received
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk to manage/control credit exposure, make payments on time and reduce risk of customer disputes
- Present analysis, findings and recommendations on findings that involve customer’s ability to repay
- Prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Routinely monitor credit applications and approvals for compliance
- Adhere to company credit policy and guidelines
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls with regards to credit, collections and cash application process and procedures as well as assists with all departmental audits
- Maintain confidential records of all AR, Credit and Cash Applications transactions for audit compliance
- Establishes and maintains positive rapport with customers (internal/external in order to achieve excellence in customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by direct supervisor or stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in Accounts Receivables or any related field in Finance
- Proficient with MS Office Application esp. Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be willing to work in Binan, Laguna
- Must be willing to work on night shift
- Highly effective in both oral and written communication
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Must have attention to detail and able to provide accurate reports
- Able to grasp technical terminologies, process and procedures
- Must be a team player
- Experience in the call center industry in AR collections
- Demonstrates ability to effectively multitask and maintain a high level of organization and process discipline
- Flexible to changes and be able to adapt quickly
- Organized and attentive to details