Works with a survey group in determining the exact location and measurement of points.
Evaluates cadastral maps and land valuation reports to determine the validity of data provided for prospective and newly-awarded projects.
Obtains data from the field, verifies accuracy of data against those provided prior to an actual survey conducted.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree, Professional License, Engineering (Civil), Geodetic or equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on extended hours
- Willing to be assigned at San Mateo, Rizal
Pacific Concrete Products, Inc (PCPI) is one of the leading "AAAA" PCAB Accredited Construction company in the country. We specialize in horizontal construction such as roads, bridges, airports and expressways as well as being a vertically integrated construction materials company operating a nationwide footprint of rock crushers, concrete plants and asphalt mix plants as well as pre-stressed plants. A multi-billion company and has proven the name in the industry for more than 6 decades. ISO 9001:2015 certification has been granted to PCPI for its dedication to serve our clients and customers. PERKS AND BENEFITS:-Paid Maternity Leave-Paid Sick Leave-Paid Vacation Leave-Transport and Food Support-Performance-based bonuses