The Japanese Bilingual Trainer will deliver high-quality Japanese language and culture training using variety of media types, provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders. He/She is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the highest level of expertise in Japanese upskilling and closely monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes
- Teaching in blended learning environment including instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, and social learning methods
- Mastering the course content and related courseware and securing certification, as appropriate
- Demonstrating specialist-level knowledge in assigned curricula
- Achieving and maintaining necessary certifications
- Achieving and maintaining industry certifications in area of specialty
- Maintaining expertise through field experience as needed.
- Conducting assessments (e.g., Kirkpatrick Level 1 and 2) based on service level agreements (SLA) and administering pre and post-training exams/tests as needed
- Acting as mentor in obtaining certifications and in overall quality improvement
- Supporting supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution areas
- Open to College graduate and undergraduate with relevant training experience • N1 to N2 Linguistic Competence Level • Must have working experience in Training and Development • Willing to work in different Accenture sites on shifting schedules
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.