Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Mobility Service Planners to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Mobility Service Planner is a member of the Mobility Service Planning team who owns future mobility solutions projects and end-to-end operations. A Mobility Service Planner works closely with the Sales & Marketing and Technical teams in responding with the ever changing mobility market needs. You will collaborate with different external customers and internal teams on a regular basis planning for new service and new platform business (vehicle rentals & leasing). You will also develop different initiatives and operations for potential applications in the field of mobility.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management and an in-house product champion.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and expand new mobility service offerings focusing on vehicle rentals and leasing.
- Conceptualization, management and monitoring of mobility solutions projects.
- Understand consumer needs and business issues to architect a workable solution by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams with a compelling value proposition.
- Gather and organize information for research studies, surveys, feasibility and other analyses for project planning and design.
- Champion new ideas and make smart risks.
- Generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Utilize data analytics, real-time information, online tools, etc., in the development of projects and policies.
- Build productive and strategic collaborative and customer relationships.
- Develop guidelines and standards for projects.
- Coordinate with government units (DOTr, DPWH)
- You have a bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship, commerce, business development, industrial & operations engineering, or equivalent fields with a strong focus on vehicle rentals and/or leasing.
- You are familiar with and up to date on public policy, logistics and mobility trends and exhibit working knowledge of emerging transportation and mobility trends such as the use of transportation network companies, automated vehicles, app-based access, micro-transit, and electric transport.
- You have the ability to make the right call, both for the company and the customer.
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up product and process knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
Problem identification, analysis and solving - should be able to think out of the box.
Proven research, writing, oral, and graphic presentation skills.
High analytical skills.
Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to collaborate with a diverse range of public agencies, private consultants and community groups.
Preferred experience in vehicle rental and/or leasing business.
Project management experience - should include contracting; managing scope, schedule, budget; and managing risks and changes.
Great at documentation.
Fast learner and can easily pick up new technologies.
Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.
Experience with government policy, coordination is an advantage.
Position is open to Associate level applicants. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will be screened based on the above position requirements.
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
As the leading player in the automotive industry, TMP provides a very competitive salary and benefits package to its Team Members. Based on market assessments and Company guidelines that ensure equity, TMP's compensation scheme reflects how much the Company values and cares for its Team Members.
TMP provides a wide range of industry competitive benefits to support all aspects of work and family life. The benefits structure consists of: (1) government-mandated benefits; (2) base-level benefits which apply to all Team Members;
- Shuttle Service
- Allowances (Transportation, Meal, Communication, Medicine, Uniforms)
- Leaves (Vacation, Sick, Incentive)
- Insurance (Hospitalization, Group Life)
- Rice Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit
- Cash appreciation, bonuses and gratuities
- Attendance and Service Loyalty Rewards
- HMO for dependents
- Car Plan
- Flexible benefits
- Maternity/Paternity Assistance
The Toyota Way is the core belief system for all Toyota operations around the world, regardless of local culture and ownership structure. It underlies all thoughts and deeds of the global organization. The Toyota Way is built on two pillars: Continuous Improvement and Respect for People. Grounded on the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act), Continuous Improvement defines the constant pursuit to raise quality, lower costs, generate results faster and satisfy the customer more efficiently. Respect for People recognizes that success, as shared by customers, employees, shareholders, dealers and suppliers results from working together in the spirit of openness, fairness and trust.
Associate / Supervisor Sales and Marketing Automotive - Manufacturing 1 opening Bachelor's degree graduate
Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation (TMP) is the largest automotive company in the country, with the widest vehicle line- up of 21* Toyota models. It has 71* dealers nationwide, including Lexus Manila, Inc., for its sales distribution and service centers.TMP was incorporated on August 3, 1988 as a joint venture of the following business entities: GT Capital Holdings, Inc. (51%) Toyota Motor Corporation (34%) Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (15%)TMP's head office and manufacturing plant are located inside the 82-hectare Toyota Special Economic Zone (TSEZ) in Santa Rosa City, Laguna. TSEZ is also home to a number of investors performing strategic roles in the manufacture and export of automotive products to ASEAN, Japan and other parts of the world. The Marketing Office of TMP is located at the 28th and 31st floors, GT Tower International, Makati City.TMP currently produces the best-selling Innova and Vios. Its existing manufacturing plant has the capacity to produce over 55,000* units per year on two-shift production operations.TMP operates with ten (10) organizational units: Marketing, Manufacturing, Production Control & Logistics, General Administration, Comptrollership, Treasury, Purchasing, Corporate Affairs, Vehicle Logistics and Affiliate Operations Support & Audit.The company’s regular and outsourced manpower is composed of 3,695* Team Members.—*as of end-December 2019