- Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall, and roof porosity, and access to infest locations.
- Residual spraying and space spray/misting or dust chemical solutions, powders, furnishings, or wood, ditches in all areas.
- Set mechanical traps and place poisonous paste or bait in, burrows, and ditches.
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested areas and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Direct treatment and extermination processes to eliminate and control rodents, insects, and weeds.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment, using rule, calculate fumigant requirements, and estimate cost for service.
- Clean and remove blockages from infested areas to facilitate spraying procedures and provide drainage using broom, mop, shovel, and rake.
- Always ensure to record all the work activities performed.
- Take photos for findings and send regularly to the Operations Department to address the infestation problem directly.
- Clean the work site after completion of the job.
Requirements * Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 1
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: Yes