To be successful as a Product Analyst, you should be able to monitor product performance on the market to meet or exceed sales forecasts. A top-performing Product Analyst is able to ensure that product costs remain within company budgets.
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.