The Surveyor makes precise measurements to determine property boundaries. They provide relevant data for engineering, mapmaking and construction projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Geodetic or Civil Engineering, Registered Geodetic Engineer would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same capacity
- Extensive knowledge in surveying works, gained from a construction industry
- Reading Comprehension (understanding written sentences in work-related documents)
- Good Judgement and Decision-Making skills
- Willing to be assigned in Hermosa, Bataan
Requirements * Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 3
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: Yes