Job Location: Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”. What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits. Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more.
Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
- Stress-free start up accounts
- HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
- Life Insurance upon hire
- 10 Paid time off upon regularization + 1 Birthday leave every year!
- Competitive Salary
To interact with the customers/clients in order to answer questions, resolve support issues, improve credibility, and nurture relationships.
Job Responsibilities: * Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicates with customers through various channels; chat, email & phone
- Acknowledges and resolves customer complaints
- Obtains product mastery in order to respond to the customers’ concerns promptly and accordingly
- Processes orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeps records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as necessary
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Provides comprehensive and professional customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
Powered by JazzHR