- Responsible to layout the alignment of center line of the of the roadway project using the elements/data from the plan.
- Responsible in setting the elevation of the concrete pavement or other structures before concrete pouring.
- Layout for the location of the abutments and piers for the bridge and other structures along roadway project such as RCBC, RCPC, Masonry Retaining Wall, Riprap and concrete canals.
- Establish horizontal and vertical controls along the project using the references on the plan.
- Computation for the coordinates of every station and its offsetting prior to layout and staking.
- Computation for the elevation of the curves and super elevations of every station of the roadway project.
- Layout the exact location and the elevation of the project based on the plan.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering or Geodetic Engineering
- Licensed / Non-Licensed Engineer