Job Description JD for ‘Manager II – Business Analyst’
Experience Required - 15 to 18 years
Location - India
The ‘Manager II – Business Analyst’ will lead the India Business Analyst team comprised of Business Analyst I and II. This role will oversee the team’s delivery of requirements specifications, business and functional requirements and ensures the analytical, build, test and deployment tasks related to both internally developed as well as third party solutions are successfully completed. This leader will an expert in business, system and process analysis management, prioritize the team’s work as well as coach and mentor colleagues to achieve results and enable career growth.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a detailed-oriented, inquisitive, self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, strong people & process management skills, enjoys working independently and thrives working under deadlines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage large, complex Business Analysis deliverables with multiple sub-projects for large accounts.
- Lead the process design, document and maintain systematic rule repository along with best practices notes.
- Lead and partner with multiple teams to develop overall solution design, costing and business case
- Identify processes, technology, and potential risks associated with project recommendations.
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing recommendations to the business.
- Produce written documentation to support the work, report on the findings and to present to the BA Vertical Leader and/or business stakeholders when necessary.
- Ensure all team specific tracker(s)/project plans are created, maintained and processes are in place to evaluate the impact of any type of deviation, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve BA work
- Monitor and take action to deliver better value to the customer (User Experience Analysis).
- Proactively seek feedback from external stakeholders and vertical leader(s) regarding the service, function and/or product / project and implement improvements.
- Build and manage effective BA team with strong drive and instil commitment to build best BA practices to ensure the utmost deliverable efficiencies for the business and internal application design team.
- Coach and mentor BA team. Identify opportunities and advocate for periodic skills upgrade for team members.
- 15 - 18 years of BA work experience with a minimum of 5 years managing BA teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a preference in Computer Science
- MBA - Systems / M.Sc. Business Analysis would be a plus
- Well versed in Business / System / Process Analysis Management (Pre-scope, Scope, Planning, Initiation, Execution & Monitoring)
- Prior team management and cross-functional team leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Prior experience validating functional and user acceptance test cases
- Thorough understanding in contact centre processes, contact centre KPIs and related metrics.
- Strong BA related knowledge with cross-functional industry domains as well as cross-functional project categories/s (e.g. communication platforms [Dialer System/ACD systems/ OMNI / CTI etc), RPA, data analytics, AI (BoT), BI reporting, BPM, CRM, Mobile Apps etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, negotiation skills.
- IIBA CBAP OR equivalent certification is preferred along with
- Prior experience and understanding of Agile Methodology preferred with CSPO level Certification / Agile AAC (IIBA Agile Analysis Certification)
- Prior work experience within BPO or KPO domain would be advantageous
Time Type: Full time