- Plans for expansion of Pillars business
- Ensures target delivery - sales, profitability, market share
- Manages budget and resources
- Creates and drives new ways of working to drive business
- Conceptualizes and implements new customer engagement strategies
- Interprets internal and external trends, dynamics, issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Solves complex problems and may be required to develop solutions to problems newly arising
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in the Pillars business
- Ability to influence indirect relationships throughout the global business.
- Record of successful management of people/ processes/ territory.
- Develops/delivers innovative, customer-driven offers.
- Develops/executes overall business plans, monitoring and review.
- Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- People / team leadership
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management
- Manage performance to high standards
- Focuses energy on “Must Wins”
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in the following areas - Agriculture Science/ Biology/ Agronomy.
- Business/ Management/ Marketing/ Economics.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of sales and/or marketing experience and other related experience with minimum of 5 years of people manager experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Crop Protection market dynamics.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity's most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve.
No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.