· Should have the capability of giving initial treatment and physical examination to patients.
· Responsible for diagnosing the medical condition of animals and administer correct treatment.
· Conducts proper consultation, diagnosis, treatment, discuss rehabilitation if deemed necessary and makes recommendations to the pet owners.
· Must be capable of prescribing, dispensing, or administering drugs, medicine, applications, or treatment of whatever nature for the prevention, cure, or relief of a wound, fracture, bodily injury or disease of the pet thereof;
· Should be able to perform all diagnostic and laboratory procedures with and without supervision.
· Assists veterinary surgeons during surgery, pre-confinement, confinement and discharge.
· If assigned, perform surgeries under the supervision and approval of Senior Partner/ Senior Veterinarian.
· Oversee all hospitalized patients (proper meds, progression, etc.) and recovery of the post-op patients.
· Must be able to follow up cases to ensure progress of patients after discharge and/or clinic visit.
· Responsible for coordinating with the attending veterinarian or senior veterinarian on the daily progress and treatment of each patient and update the owners of such progress or condition.
· Responsible for making the yearly treatment (vaccination, etc.) schedule of their patients
· Responsible for reminding the clients on the procedure/ treatment that is due for their pets.
· Should have knowledge on proper restraining techniques with or without the assistance of technicians.
· Perform other clinical tasks according to the hospital’s protocol.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Veterinary License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) or equivalent.
· Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City and other VIP branches in Fort, Quezon City, Alabang and Pasay.
· Must be willing to undergo training.
· Compassion towards animals is a must.
· Must possess good diagnostic skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Must have an initiative and willingness to learn and adapt to new clinic protocols.
· Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
· Full-Time position available.