- Computer Literacy- understanding the landscape of online communications from working in Microsoft Word to using content management systems, content specialists are familiar with computer systems and software, and frequently use search engines to conduct research
- Writing proficiency- to write and edit with speed and accuracy, displaying a strong knowledge of English grammar and the ability to create clear, engaging, and informative text
- Organizational skills- organized and efficient, content specialists maintain calendars and juggle deadlines, keeping track of content throughout the editorial process and ensuring that work is submitted on time
- Marketing knowledge- content specialists understand how to market their content; familiar with industry trends, they use the appropriate strategies to draw in consumers
- Design and layout skills- sourcing and editing photos as necessary and ensuring that they are properly laid out, content specialists have an eye for presenting visual material
A DTI, IPO, SEC REGISTERED & CERTIFIED COMPANYAs a leader in the Commercial Furniture and Business Furniture & Interiors market we have assembled what we believe to be a terrific collection of excellent, high quality furniture solutions designed specifically for today's environment. Cost U less Group established in 2007 is a professionally managed Business with a proven and credible track record having delivered various projects and its products and services across the Philippine’s leading Architects, Interior Designers and Project Managers, Top 5000 Companies and Small to Medium institutions, Schools, Churches and Government agencies. Our skill is transforming their ideas into designs with a truly satisfying customer and client experience.Our Products have been manufactured through stringent processes in factories from a variety of countries including China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, Germany, U.S.A., India and South East Asia with whom we have a long and established relationship. We also manufacture many items here in the Philippines, such as our Customized Ergodynamic & Longlife Office chairs, Workstations, File Cabinets, Contract Furniture & Lifetime Interiors. With Warehousing & Manufacturing plants in Guangdong, Shenzhen, & Tianjin China and Taguig & Bulacan Philippines, we can provide a truly national focus with a national distribution network second to none. “Our Makati office furniture showroom is open for your use. Our web site is open 24/7.”Our space planning and great designs allow for you to select from a multitude of co-ordinated office layouts from the front end at reception, through the administration workstation area, executive offices and meeting rooms. From the very beginning, Cost U Less’ approach to business was highly consumer oriented – delivering the best quality product at the most economic pricing.Sensing the growing demand for quality products, Cost U Less invested in warehousing, factories, office buildings, a showroom, workshops, logistics equipment, transportation etc.Cost U Less’ current projects are the expansion and construction of its new state of the art Showroom and office in Makati City Philippines, and the diversification of its reach in terms of marketing & sales.Cost U Less established a stable infrastructure that supported optimal distribution of products at the most economic terms to its customers. Cost U Less also employed several local staff and invested in their development through education, training and experience across industries. The group also manages an exclusive brand portfolio of Ergodynamic, Longlife, Sumo, Sumotop, Lifetime Interiors, Isafe, Factory 2 U, and Cost U Less.On the industrial front, Cost U Less has stabilized operations in Office & Restaurant Furniture assembly and manufacturing and other products. Cost U Less’ service sector covers Fit out, Space Planning, 3D design & conceptualization and sustainability. Cost U Less’ also offers consultation services and brokerage services.